BEFORE & AFTER SCHOOL CARE
Kindergarten to Grade 6
For almost two decades our Program has been providing enriched, quality childcare to Cochrane families and their children. We are dedicated to providing children with exceptional care in a beautiful, natural environment that is wholesome, fun, interesting and educational. We believe that children learn best through imaginative play, in natural environments both indoors and out, which encourages discovery, independence, imagination and social interaction. Our program offers children the opportunity to socialize and explore, in a caring environment that considers their individual needs, interests and developmental levels.
• Hours of operation are from 6:30am – 6:00pm Monday to Friday
• Located on the 2nd floor of the Cochrane Arena at 609 4th avenue, North
(beside the Elizabeth Barrett Elementary School)
• Transportation is available to and from all Cochrane schools
• Whole, organic foods are offered for breakfast, lunch and snacks
• Lower ratios implemented for all children
• Full daycare is also available on non-school days and school breaks,
which incorporate field trips, outings, and nature play
For more information on Program availability for the current school year, please contact us
Kindergarten & Current family registration for the 2023-2024 school year will begin on February 6th, 2023.
OPEN HOUSE FOR 2023-2024 REGISTRATION:
Monday January 30th, 2023 from 6:30pm-7:30pm (2nd floor of the Cochrane Arena 609 4th Avenue North)
Children grades 1 & up who are not currently enrolled may register for the 2023-2024 school year beginning March 1st, 2023.
2023-2024 Spaces Remaining
We have a limited number of spaces remaining for September 2023:
*Grades School: 3
*spaces may not reflect actual availability; however, they are updated regularly