Do you have what it takes to work with us?
- Maintain a safe, fun and trusting environment for the children in the Program.
- Actively and enthusiastically participate in all aspects of the program including engaging with the children in play, swimming, sports, games, arts/crafts, hikes, field trips and outings.
- Maintain a child-oriented classroom, ensuring a positive and stimulating learning environment for all of the children.
- Promote the Program in a positive and professional manner to parents and the general public.
- Ensure the classroom and equipment is maintained in a clean and organized manner.
- Actively communicate with parents by answering questions/concerns.
- Report to the Program Director and ensure the program is carried out as directed.
- Maintain a professional and flexible attitude towards co-workers and to promote a team approach to dealing with the children in care.
- Must have or be willing to obtain Standard First-Aid & CPR.